If a joint tenant has passed away, a Survivorship Application can transfer the deceased’s share of a property to the remaining joint tenant(s).
Our team of friendly and experienced conveyancers can complete a Survivorship Application carefully and efficiently. First, we’ll contact you to ensure we understand your unique circumstances. Then, we’ll:
- Conduct the relevant title searches,
- Prepare an application to change the Certificate of Title,
- Certify the appropriate certification (a death certificate),
- Advise government authorities of the change, and
- Lodge the documentation directly with Landgate – or if you have a mortgage on the property, we’ll attend settlement with your bank.
When you work with Residential Settlements, all initial documentation will be completed within 48 hours. We’ll be ready to complete the application as soon as all documentation is signed, and your bank is ready to settle (if applicable).
To get a quote on a Survivorship Application, just give us a call on 9459 0044 – or fill out the form below.