So you’ve found a buyer for your property? Great. We’ll take it from here.
Dealing with the paperwork and legal processes required to settle your home can be daunting, but that’s okay – because Residential Settlements will be there every step of the way.
- All clauses on the Offer and Acceptance are fulfilled or met,
- The buyer reimburses any rates you’ve paid in advance,
- Transfer of Land documents are signed and lodged with Landgate,
- Your financial institution is advised of the sale and your mortgage is discharged, and
- Settlement is finalised and you receive payment in exchange for the property.
Meanwhile, we’ll go that extra mile to make sure no important details slip through the cracks. We get informed about the unique details of your settlement by keeping in touch with you, your real estate agent, the buyer’s settlement agent, and your lending institution.
Get a quote from us now to find out how much you’ll pay for working with the best settlement agent in Perth.
If you’d like more information about the settlement process, read through Property Settlement 101. Or, give us a call on 9459 0044 – we’re here to help!