You’re just about to make one of the biggest transactions you’ll ever make.
But don’t be daunted! From having your Offer accepted through to having ownership of the home transfer to you, Residential Settlements will guide you through the settlement process.
- The Title is free of encumbrances such as mortgages,
- Shire and council rates are paid by the right party,
- All clauses on the Offer and Acceptance are fulfilled or met,
- You’ve applied for a reduction in Stamp Duty, if you’re eligible,
- Transfer of Land documents are signed and lodged with Landgate, and
- Settlement is finalised by exchanging the correct money for the Title.
Throughout the process, we’ll keep in close contact with you, your real estate agent, and the seller’s settlement agent. We’ll also liaise with your lending institution – so no detail slips through the cracks.
Get a quote from us now to find out how much you’ll pay for working with the best settlement agent in Perth.
Our dealings with Residential Settlements were nothing short of excellent.
The personal manner, professionalism, punctuality and reliability made them an absolute pleasure to deal with, and we have only praise for their work ethic in every respect. I would highly recommend them to anyone as we could not have asked for a better Settlement Agency to guide us through the process.
First Home Buyer, Gosnells
Do you need more help understanding the settlement process? Read through Property Settlement 101 to get an idea of how settlement works. Or, give us a call on 9459 0044 – we’re here to help.